Add a little magic to your business with Roland’s new, faster, larger VersaUV LEF-20 flatbed printer.
Turn a plain object into a highly profitable and desirable personalised item with the VersaUV LEF-20. Print directly onto virtually any object and any substrate up to 100mm thick including acrylic, wood, board, metal, plastic, PET, ABS, canvas and even soft materials like TPU, leather and fabric.
Whatever you would like to personalise, be it souvenirs, novelty goods, giftware, signage, POP, awards, consumer items, industrial parts or packaging prototypes, you can print a single item or a short production run without a costly and time-consuming set up.
Twice as fast as its little sister the LEF-12; the LEF-20 features a large bed size (508mm x 330mm) which increases productivity when printing a number of smaller items such as USB sticks, pens, badges, awards, smart phone covers, photo frames, coasters or golf balls. It also makes printing one-off large items such as signs, laptop covers and even guitar bodies a possibility.
You can achieve a superior print quality thanks to the use of Roland’s advanced ECO-UV inks, available in a CMYK + White + Clear configuration. High opacity white ink can be used to make colours stand out and Clear ink can be layered into gloss or matt finishes for unique 3D textures and embossed effects.
Some call it magic. We call it Roland’s superior VersaUV technology.
- Print directly onto objects up to 100mm deep and on a huge array of substrates including acrylic, wood, board, metal, plastic, TPU, PET film, ABS, canvas, leather and fabric
- 20” wide flatbed UV desktop printer
- 508 mm (wide) x 330mm (length) bed size
- Prints twice as fast as the previous model
- Advanced CMYK + White + Clear ECO-UV ink for outstanding print quality
- Includes VersaWorks RIP software with variable data printing and 72 ready to use textures
- Includes a one year on-site full parts and labour RolandCare silver warranty for ultimate peace of mind
- Includes Roland OnSupport™ for unattended monitoring of the printer.