For professional direct-to-textile wide-format printing, QPS are pleased to promote the Dgen Teleios range.
Dgen printers are internationally recognised as an optimal solution for diect-to-textile printing of flags, banners, table throws, tents, tension frame display, and retractable displays, and lots more.
With the Teleios printer, dedicated textile printers have the opportunity to take advantage of very high production speeds and great quality prints, at either 1,800 or 2,600mm print widths. With an expanded colour gamut of eye-catching true red, deep rich black, and royal purple, together with print speeds of up to 64 sq.m/h
The Dgen Teleios is one of the world’s most installed digital textile printers in the soft-signage arena - to find out why, call QPS for further information.
Dgen Teleios GT Specs:
- Machine Sizes: 1800mm and 2600mm print widths
- High speed production: up to 64 square metres per hour
- Great Run ability: Allows 24/7 printing w/o loss of quality.
- 8 latest print heads with staggered layout configuration: 4 colors/ 3 pass mode.
- TU-400 (take up unit) and RF-400 (roll feeder unit) Non stop printing is possible.
- Large Volume ink Cartridge- Each cartridge contains 2kg of ink and has a built in IC chip that contains information for best printing condition.
- Textile Feeding system: Unique textile feeding system allows easy printing on textile without curvature or twisting.
- Easy to control colors and keep same color printing through "Color Profile" byDgen. (required Dgen original inks and Approved fabrics.)
- No need for transfer paper
- No Phenol
- No Solvents
- Dgen inks fully fulfill the REACH regulation in EU.