A high quality alternative to Mimaki’s SS21 eco-solvent inks, Nazdar 133 Series inks are for use in the JV33, CJV30, and JV5 printers with an SS21 setup. Nazdar 133 series inks are Plug & Play with SS21 inks, meaning they can be interchanged without any requirement to flush your system, and can also be seamlessly run alongside each other as a mixture (ideal for those with white/metallic ink configurations), this also negates any ink wastage when switching from SS21 to Nazdar 133 Series inks. The detail, colours and vibrancy of prints produced by 133 Series inks are virtually indistinguishable from the same prints with SS21 inks, eliminating any need to reprofile your printer in most situations.
Thanks to a stringent in-house production process, you can expect excellent nozzle performance from these low odour inks, which helps preserve the head life to the standard of SS21 inks, and enables all users to comfortably run this ink. Users of Nazdar 133 Series inks will be covered by Nazdar’s Solvent/UV Ink Warranty[hyperlink], with options for additional cover readily available.
If you run an SS21 compatible printer, and wish to lower your ink costs without compensating on print quality or machine cover, Nazdar 133 series is the solution.
- Colour Matched to Mimaki SS21 Ink
- Plug & Play – no need to flush when switching between 133 Series and SS21
- No profiling necessary in most situations
- Reliable unattended printing
- Excellent print head & nozzle performance
- Low odour formulation
- High intensity, high gloss colours
- Consistent colour density
- Enhanced drying characteristics minimise the risk of ‘blocking’
- Long term exterior performance with proven resistance to the effects of UV degradation and fading
- Manufactured in the UK & USA
For full details of Nazdar 133 series inks, please see the Data Sheet