Nazdar 7420 series is a UV curable inkjet ink which is an OEM alternative for many machines including HP NUR Tempo I, II & Q, Agfa/Gandinnovations 1224 & 3150, HP NUR Expedio 3200 & 5000, HP XP2100, XP5100, FB6100, and Durst Rho 160, 205, 600 and 800.
Nazdar clients running this ink often comment on the improved ink adhesion and flexibility over the original ink, increasing the range of compatible substrates which allows users to save on material costs. Nazdar’s fast curing formula also offers a wider colour gamut over the original ink sets, so profiling will maximise the available colours thanks to this improvement.
In terms of outdoor performance, Nazdar 7420 inks matches the original ink in terms of outdoor performance i.e. resistance against UV degradation and colour fade. Installation is also very quick and easy with the assistance of a Nazdar certified Technician, so it won’t take you long to start saving against the OEM ink despite the fact you’d be running a superior ink. Users of Nazdar 7420 Series inks will be covered by Nazdar’s Solvent/UV Ink Warranty[hyperlink], with options for additional cover readily available.
If you run a compatible UV Curable Inkjet Printer want an increased colour gamut, improved adhesion and flexibility resulting in a wider range of compatible substrates – all while making savings against the OEM ink sets and without compensating on printer cover, Nazdar 7420 series UV curable inks are the solution.
- Flexible formulation for use with both flexible and rigid substrates
- Superior adhesion to resist edge chipping
- Reliable unattended printing
- Excellent print head & nozzle performance
- High intensity colours with extended colour gamut
- Consistent colour density
- Fast curing formula
- Long term exterior performance with proven resistance to the effects of UV degradation and fading- Manufactured in the UK & USA
For full details of Nazdar 7420 series inks, please see the Data Sheet