NAZDAR 708 SERIES UV CURED INKJET INK
- Colour matched to Mimaki 170 series UV ink
- Fully compatible ‘Plug & Play’ replacement ink
- Superior adhesion to resist edge chipping & peeling on flexible and rigid substrates
- Excellent print head & nozzle performance
- High intensity colours with extended colour gamut
- Consistent colour density
- Fast curing formula
- Long term exterior performance with proven resistance to the effects of UV degradation and fading
Nazdar 708 series ink has been formulated for use on the Mimaki UCJV300-160 UV RTR printers using the Mimaki 170 series inks.
The ink can be installed quickly and easily. As a direct colour matched replacement, the Nazdar ink is simply fitted directly behind a Mimaki colour that has become empty. There is no requirement to flush the printer so one colour can be changed at a time therefore preventing any ink waste during conversion to the Nazdar 708 series ink.
Nazdar 708 ink demonstrates industry leading adhesion and can be used with both flexible and rigid substrates. Performance is particularly good with challenging materials such as fluted polypropylene and composite panels.
Outdoor performance matches that of the OEM offering, as with all Nazdar branded solutions. Allow us to demonstrate the saving available over the OEM product.
Ink supplied in 1 litre bottles configured to fit the Mimaki™ Cap B Assy bottle adaptor with a 1 litre colour specific ID chip.